Monday, September 17, 2012

Football and chicken!!

So this was an exciting weekend for the Rankin family. The twins attended their first Alabama A&M football game! Yay!! I've been waiting on this day for awhile now...the twins were too sick to attend games before because of respiratory issues. All in all we had a great time but I think my favorite event by far was tailgating!! We stopped at one tent to enjoy some grilled chicken...Carter was particularly fond of it...she was dancing to the music and eating her chicken enjoying life!! Unfortunately it had to come to an end because I needed to get the kids dropped of with their grandparents/babysitters so mama could go out that night. Well, lets just say Carter was not too pleased to part with her chicken!! She immediately started crying and screaming "CHICKEN!!!!" and continued this until we made it to the car..lol! What can I say..my baby loves her chicken!!

No comments:

Post a Comment